Walk AroundsPictures only a model ‘geek’ could love!
Please keep in mind that the images published here are the property of the authors and may be downloaded for personal use ONLY. Re-publication via any other media is prohibited without specific permission of the poster, which is easily coordinated via the site admin.
To that end, if any post contains images improperly sourced, please report concerns to the webmaster immediately for resolution. Thank you for your cooperation.
- HH-2D Seasprite Helicopter at American Helicopter Museum
- SH-2F Seasprite Helicopter at Naval Air Station Norfolk
- SH-2F Seasprite Walkaround c.1988
- Jaguar XK120 (c.1950?) at Military Aviation Museum
- 1941 model 741-B Indian Military Motorcycle at AiWT Museum ‘Tank Farm’ Open House
- Polikarpov I-153 at Military Aviation Museum
- BMW R75 Motorcycle with Sidecar and Trailer at Military Aviation Museum
- Piper Cherokee 6 PA-32 (privately held)
- M42 ‘Duster’ Armored Anti-Aircraft Vehicle at AiWT Museum ‘Tank Farm’ Open House
- Ford 5AT Trimotor at Fantasy of Flight Museum
- Gee Bee R-1 at San Diego Air & Space Museum
- USS Aries PHM-5 (Pegasus Class hydrofoil)
- Russian Type 941 (Akula), Nato Reporting Name: “Typhoon” Class Submarine
- Project 877 Paltus (Halibut), NATO Reporting Name: “Kilo” Soviet SS Submarine